About Dr. Prakash Patil
Dr. Prakash Patil is a young and dynamic Joint replacement surgeon. He has completed his medical education from Rural Medical College, Loni, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. After that he had done rotating internship at Civil Hospital, Thane under J J Group of Hospitals, Mumbai, Maharashtra. He was selected as Captain in the Indian army, during Armed Medical Corps examination conducted by Ministry of Defence, New Delhi.
His interest in surgery led him to Pune, where he worked as a surgery resident, in the Dept. of Surgery in Jehangir Hospital, Pune. He completed his three years of post-graduate training in Orthopaedic surgery at, Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi, Kerala. clearing the DNB examination in the first attempt.
He rejoined Jehangir Hospital, Pune as the Trauma surgeon. Later he joined to Bhagwati Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai as a TICU registrar before being selected as Associate Consultant in Orthopaedics at Wockhardt Hospital Nashik. Here he was performing Arthroscopies, Complex trauma, and Joint Replacement surgeries.
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy (Belgium).
- Fellowship in Revision Knee Replacement (Germany).
- Consultant Joint Replacement and Orthopaedic Surgeon,
Sahyadri Speciality Hospital Nashik.
- surgery resident, Jehangir Hospital, Pune.
- Trauma surgeon, Jehangir Hospital, Pune.
- Bhagwati Hospital, Borivali, Mumbai.
- Orthopedics at Wockhardt Hospital Nashik.
Dr. Prakash Patil performing the following surgeries.
ACL and PCL reconstruction
- Complex trauma.
Fractures and dislocations of major joints
- Joint Replacement surgeries.